Monday, January 02, 2006

“The Cast of Bethany’s World”

Just my way of keeping everyone straight in my little world of bizarre behavior one minute; and a boring lame life the next minute so that's it's easier for you readers to follow along... The listing includes anyone that has been mentioned on this site thus far and I will continue to update as more people join my circle. ***This idea was stolen from Joe Flirt.

In no particular order:
Bethany – Me. Also known as Beezer, Bethala, Bethie, BMcD, the list can go on…. A late twenty-somethinger who is floating through life looking for the perfect job, perfect (affordable) home, perfect man, THE PERFECT LIFE and has thus far had NO luck.

“B” – The on again/off again boyfriend. The second (? - probably the first) love of my life. The man who has made my life equally pleasurable and miserable for the last 3 years. He is my “Big” and I am Carrie Bradshaw. We’ll see if we have a happy ending.

“Harrsion” – My high school crush that I recently ran into as an adult. He swept me off my feet and I fell in lust with him. Just as quickly as he scooped me up, he dumped me and went back to his ex (ahem, "Deb") whom apparently is STILL making him miserable.

KTU – I think of her as a sister and she is mt best friend and same sex soul mate. At first I thought we were "fake" friends. You know, not the person you call in an emergency, but you have dinner and drinks with regularly. Then, this year we became really tight and inseperable. ****Update 6/14 - I until I opened my mouth and told her the truth. F***ing women. LOL.
****Update 9/16 - Real friends can get through the hard times. We'll always be the best of friends.

DP - Another "fake" friend (see above) that proved to be more. We could go weeks without talking and then when we do finally chat, it's like there never was a lapse in time.

"Larry" - KTU's boyfriend and all around trouble maker. Until the big blow out, I thought of him as the big brother I never had... I mean, I have 2 brothers, but I could be getting gang raped and they wouldn't care. With "Larry" I felt protected and I felt like I had a good guy friend I could count on. The the big blow out occured and not only did I lose KTU, I lost him too because he's an idiot. :)

Cowgirl - My childhood best friend. We lose touch, get in touch, lose touch, get back in touch again over and over. It's our MO and now the being back in touch seems to be sticking.

Doogie - Probably my first love. The reason I started a blog. He broke my heart, wrote some nasty sh** about me on his blog and this started out as my revenge on him and proved to be a necessary release for me. It took a year, but we became friends again and then the fucker left and joined the military. Bitch. LOL.

The Bunny - Ahhhh, The Bunny. The best friend I never knew could exist. But alas, she is younger and not wiser, a *little* unstable, and is afraid to be loved for who she is. So she doesn't trust when someone loves her for her and she f***s up the relationship. She broke my heart. Twice.

Hot Rod - The Bunny's fiance and partly the reason we are no longer friends.

GSB - He likes me, he likes me not. He likes me, he likes me not. It's a never ending vicious cycle.

CT - My "baby machine" co-worker. I truly believe in her hay day, we probably would have been the best of friends. But now, she married and a mom of two and it seems as though we are worlds apart and only work holds us together. I love her anyway. :)

DM - The rich and fabulous boss. I do all the work, he gets all the pay. Seems fair.

The OC - My newest and dearest friend at work. Slightly cracked, but aren't we all?

Mama Dukes - Does she need an introduction?

AK - My favorite aunt and probably the sanest person in my family.

Briberry - My sh*tbag older brother #1 that has serious roid rage and "Middle Child Syndrome."

Dougie Fresh - The rebound boy I dated after the second time "B" and I broke up. I guess Karma really is a bitch. I broke his heart and "Harrison" broke mine.

Kel-Kel - One of my high school best friends. She was the good girl then and a good girl now. We lost touch for too long and reconnected at my (Oh God) 10 year high school reunion. It seems like we lost no time since we reconnected and I am happy to have her back in my life.

RyRy - Kel-Kel's husband. The only (other) person I know who would purposely push down a little kid. Someone I am proud to now call "friend."

Maggie Sue - My high school Bunny. In high school, she was my other half. Now I feel like I hardly know her and I feel like I know nothing aout her. She broke my heart when she left our friendship, but I am glad to have her back in my life now.... Even if I never see her. LOL.

Peter Pumpkin Eater (PPE) - The boy I stalked my sophmore year. We hung out St. Patty's day and made out like bandits. It's not there for me anymore, but it's nice to be friends with him again.

Splinky - My friend from Club Med that seemed to be so rude the last time I visited him because he is not thrilled I am still with "B." Dude, get over it.

SVU - My girlie at work, one of very few I can actually say I trust. :)

Blade
Tracey From the Bronx
Midge
DB

No comments: