Friday, April 28, 2006

Bethany Stuff....

I got tagged by The Flirt, so to list a few weird/noteworthy things about myself.

Like I said in my below post, most people don't know the real me. Because, if they did, they would probably be so freaking frightened by my weirdness they would run screaming. But, here you go. A little glimpse into the weirdness of Bethany:

1) I am unable to shower without flip flops on because I fear touching the floor of the tub. I am also unable to touch the walls and have a very hard time touching the shower curtain.

2) I fear all loose hair. I almost passed out once in a mall when my friend tried on one of those "real hair" hair ties. EW!!!!!!!!! Pet hair does not bother me. Only people hair.

3) I like pickles on my grilled cheese.

4) I can't sleep unless my closet doors are closed, my dresser drawers are completely shut and nothing is sticking out of them, or if my comforter isn't correctly laid out on the bed. If there are things on my floor, they must be in neat little piles. These things really keep me awake at night.

5) Food on my plate CANNOT touch each other. If they do, I won't eat it.

6) I can't stand feet. They freak me out. Especially hair on the big toe. EW!!!!!!!

7) Bobble head dolls scare the hell out of me.

8) I am seriously superstitious. I really do believe if I don't foward that chain letter, my true love will never reveal himself.

9) I'm a workaholic. However, when I go on vacation, I am unable to return to work the following week without thinking of a way to quit. Then, during that week, I do my best to do NO work whatsoever.

10) I can only hug people if I'm in the mood. I'm not a fan of touching. I mean, I LIKE touching :) LOL, but I am very fond of my personal space.

11) When I was a kid, I put salt on EVERYTHING. I even ate it straight off my hand. Now I hate salt. Unless it's on pizza. That's the only thing I put salt on and I put TONS of it on there. It's so sick. It really is.

12) Microwave popcorn. I only buy/make the ones with LOTS of butter. Then, once it's popped, I lick the bag and give the popcorn to my cat. No, I am not kidding. Ask the Bunny and ask Leighbug. They've seen me do it and it's really freaking embarassing. Why am I telling you this???

I'm tagging the following people:
1) Liv
2) Maggie
3) Kel-Kel
4) RyRy
5) Doogalicious
6) Loni

No comments: