Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm Tired of Bitches and Ho's....

ARGH!!!!! OK, so if you don't work in my industry or for my company, you won't understand most of this. BUT, there is one woman who works here that we refer to as the "Supply Nazi." Well, she used to be until they (for some GOD FORSAKEN REASON) promoted her to Billing Clerk. (How a Receptionist can become a Billing Clerk is beyond me, but that is neither here nor there.) So now she is the Billing Nazi. She won't bill my stuff unless it's 100% correct and matches everything, etc., etc. Which is fine because it cuts down on rebilling my clients etc. BUT now she thinks she has all this power and second guesses everything I say and do. Which REALLY pisses me off because I've done this job for 6 years and she's done hers for about 4 months. Knock it off. Last month she annoyed me so much that I finally said, "Listen. I still make what I make whether you bill this or not. It's my bosses commission your F-ing with, not mine. So feel free to mess with his paycheck, I DON'T CARE!" Argh. That's not the point of this post though. Today my co-worker (who returned this week) had a billing issue from when I was managing her accounts. She said, "Bethany, I think this is supposed to have a net on the order, can you let me know - you told Billing Nazi no net." (You won't know what a net is, I understand). I look up my notes and realize my mailer requested a lower net on their order and it was denied, but the original order still stood - which I didn't realize at the time. My mistake. Is it a big deal? No. You just put in the special password, click rebill and it's fixed. I walked by my accounting department only to hear the Billing Nazi saying my name. NEGATIVELY. Mind you this women KISSES MY ASS to my face all the other times of the month and tries to make joke about not billing my stuff, etc. So I stop and listen. I walk up behind her and she and another co-worker of my continue to talk. "Bethany told me, NO NET. It says it right here? She messed this up!" She continues to bash my error - not knowing I am RIGHT BEHIND HER. Now, let me tell you, this woman works with numbers all day and is dyslexic and f***s up ALL the time. Finally, she turns around and sees me. Totally stunned to see me there. So I say, "Like you NEVER make ANY mistakes. RIGHT! Please!" And I proceed to walk away. Mind you, this woman is obscenely obese. She chased after me (as fast as a woman her size could) and I ignored her. I was annoyed! What a skank! Argh! OK, I'm over it. Needed to vent.

No comments: