Friday, October 13, 2006

I Was Right.....

My theory has always been, what goes up, must come down. Life is a roller coaster, yadda yadda. That's always been my thing when I have a bad day or when a friend is having a bad moment. My roller coaster was flying high for quite some time, but all good things must come to an end. This has been SUCH a crappy week :(. I think it will all gett better tonight when I see DB though. :) I guess my roller coaster hit bottom, but it seems to be going back up.... Just a few more hours until I spend the whole evening adoring my boy. I can't wait to get the heck out of work and get a drink and frolick in Manhattan with DB. LOL.

P.S. - Anyone know of any good apartments in my ara that allow dogs and that are affordable?? With everything going on with the brother, Mama Dukes is really on the last nerve. I need to move. I need my own space. ASAP.

10-4 over and out.

No comments: