Monday, October 09, 2006

I've Fallen and I Can't.....

OK Kids, so as I mentioned in my last post, I fell yesterday. Pretty dumb move and it was damn embarrassing. I laughed at myself and Kel-Kel and Bucky enjoyed it as well. I was removing things from my storage facility and lost my footing on a weird lip/crack on the sidewalk ramp thing they have outside as I was pulling a chair down on a dolly. The way my foot landed on this crack, my foot turned on it's side (I do this a lot, LOL, usually when drunk) and I went crashing down. I landed flat on my back. My butt hurt and my ankle hurt a little. I thought nothing of it, shook it off and we kept moving.

Today, my back hurts. My neck hurts. My ankle and the side of my foot hurts. I have a pounding migraine. I am groggy and completely out of it. I go to lunch with my normal crew and they scared the crap out of me. "It could be a concussion - you should go to the ER AND you should sue!," they said to me. I said, "I just want to sleep." "No, don't sleep - you might never wake up again!," they replied..

I am about to poop myself and Mama Dukes is in Florida. :( 10-4 over and out.

No comments: