Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Poop.

I am home sick and I am SSSOOO tired and SSSOOO cranky. Boo, I stink. T.V. isn't even fun today. I think the rain is making me blue. That or the fact that I am supposed to "be confident" in my relationship with DB when I won't be seeing him for 3 days. We couldn't get together last night, tonight he is going into the city with his friend and tomorrow he has to work (and I might have plans...) When I expressed my sadness for not being able to see him, he tells me I need to be more confident in our relationship. WTF? It's not a confidence thing - it's a "I'm sad I'm not going to see you for 3 whole days thing." The absolute longest we've been apart since we met is 2 days. What's next, a whole week :(? (That had better NOT happen because I think that would cause a HUGE problem for us... But, I'm not going to get ahead of myself just yet, LOL). Long story short, I am annoyed he just doesn't get why I am sad and that it's not a "relationship paranoia" thing. Ugh, men are so frustrating. However, I don't answer my phone the other night and he assumes we're breaking up - and I'm the paranoid one? LOL. :) Enough about that - each of our points have been made. We have an awesome night planned for Friday which I am really looking forward to, but again, how am I going to feel Saturday morning? If I miss him this much now when I am not with him - how am I going to feel after a whole night? Why do things effect me so much? Damn I'm cranky today - I should really go back to sleep.

I had dinner with Kel-Kel last night and it was good to see her. She's always been a good listener :) and she often tells me things I need to hear. Plus I think I have a weight loss partner - we could each use one another support. Go us! She's already ahead of the game with exercising - I really need to get my a** back to the gym.... I was hoping to go today. I guess we'll see how I feel later on tonight.

I am hoping my special friend will call me - I think he's been feeling a little blue lately too. Doogs, I miss you.... E-mails aren't enough! I can't wait to see you :) When the heck are you getting home already - geez?!? LOL. Big hugs to you....

I'm off - I think I am going to pop in a DVD and chill. TNT afternoon dramas are just not doing it for me. LOL. 10-4 over and out.

No comments: