Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Do You Know What Happens....

.....When you have some kind of insecurity and you discuss it with your girlfriends (who have the same insecurities?) It makes it worse. LOL. I sat and analyzed the ENTIRE night with DB with 2-3 of my girlfriends and although they were supportive and gave good "outside of the box" advice, it didn't stop me from completely overanalyzing the entire evening. Long story short, we were both two very cranky people who had a bad night. No more overanalyzing. It reeks havoc on my sleep pattern and my belly (who decided to hurt and gurgle when I'm upset). I need to take things for what they are and start worrying when someone tells me there is something to worry about. :) We both acknowledged our crankiness from the prior night and got past it just as easy as anything else in our relationship. I heart the Drummer Boy. :)

No comments: