Monday, April 03, 2006

PF Update....

My job had a freaking fire alarm at 4:50 PM. They expected us to stay. Heck no. I left and went right to the gym. Got an awesome parking spot and worked out like an animal. HOT!
PF Update:
Hotties Observed: 6, some new ones in the mix tonight! The one I stared at HAD to have been a cop!
Work Out Buddy: My iPod
Calories Burned: 530
Miles Done: 4.2
Machine Used: Elliptical
Bad Outfits/Hair Do's: 3 - Roots, Sweetie!

I forgot to mention, over the weekend "B" and I looked at a few houses in PR. (We didn't go in, just drove by). The one I LOVE he yelled, "That has to have 5 bedrooms! Are you nuts??" I replied, "Where do you think the kids are going to sleep? Your apartment??" He smiled, lol. Why are we talking kids and looking at hosues??
I just realized there were COPS at Mama Dukes work thing yesterday. I should have gone, there were two cuties! Damn it!!!
10-4 over and out.

No comments: