Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It Wasn't Bad Karma....

I'm fine and everything is fine. Phew. Enough about that. LOL.
OK, but I am annoyed. I went to Panera with two girls from my office today for lunch. The one who sits by me at work (VSP) had some kind of apple salad and she got an apple pastry for dessert. I had my usual Tuna on multigrain (modified because I am so picky, so it's basically just a tuna sandwich). She decided to look up how many calories were in her pastry on their website. She called out, "What did you eat again Bethany?" I said, "the tuna on multigrain." She then yells out, "Whoa!!! Your sandwich was your calorie intake for the whole week!! It has 810 calories in it!!" Then my co-worker CT returns to her desk, "CT, you missed it! Bethany's sandwich had 850 calories in it!" (Notices how she adds 40 more calories to it.) I'm sorry she felt bad about the fact that she devoured a HUGE salad and a pastry, but is that any reason for her to knock me for having a fattening salad? Um, hello, tuna is full of protein and I asked them to not add any extra mayo (as they do) or add anything else. Plus I had an apple as my side. Not chips or a freaking pastry. Lard ass. Ugh, people freaking annoy me. My boss is on the top of that list today too.
Argh, I am so cranky. I need to just go to sleep. Soon. 10-4 over and out.

P.S. - Congratulations to future Ma and Pa Maggie Sue and Corey....

No comments: