Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crappy Day Turned Good....

I hated waking up today because I got zero sleep last night.... I hated coming into work today because I dreaded the e-mail inbox and what would be left on my desk. I hated being me this morning. LOL.

Then I come to work - one of the first people here - and it's quiet. The inbox not too bad with the exception of the 1 or 2 nasty e-mails from the boss. Nothing much on my desk. I'm still angry.

Then it happens. I hear MM's voice. Finally some eye candy around my desk. SWEET. I quickly send an e-mail to CT - "Our BF is here. However, the butt is covered." We both quickly decide we look like crap today and we are annoyed because had we known, we would've done our hair today. LOL. It's cute because he's taken and she's married. Me? I don't know what I am, LOL. Especially since I have not heard from DB. According to PPPE, I am a homewrecker - maybe I should start acting like one and pretend to have computer issues so MM needs to sit by my desk. LOL. I may look tired and crappy, but I still smell good and I'm funny. LOL. Not. Well, at least it's one small thing to brighten my day. 10-4 over and out.

No comments: