Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Think it's Time to End This Blog......

It seems to be more trouble than it's worth - gives people the wrong impression of me - and it leaves a mark in time of things I've done (Which gives people the wrong impression of me). I am so sick and so frustrated right now. I feel violated, aggravated, annoyed, hurt.... I can't even begin to describe the what I am feeling right now because I am feeling so many different things. I am so hurt and disgusted, I could really just scream.

I think I am going to leave work in 20 minutes and I am finding the nearest bar and getting drunk. Maybe some disgusting toothless guy will hit on me and I will let him take me home with him and violate me all over again. It seems to be what I do, right??? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: