Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Thank You......

To Kel-Kel who did everything in her power last night to make me smile and laugh. And who's endless hugs will never be forgotten or taken for granted.

To Bunny who got me out of the house practically every night last week and talked to me over endless hours about the same things. Who, even in her deadest, tiredness, could still drive to Suffern to lay on my bed and let me cry.

To Cowgirl who lent me her ear over and over while I was at work and having emotional breakdowns on the phone. Her hugs couldn't be physically felt, but I knew they were there. Your tireless e-mails helped more than you'll know....

To Kippy who made sure to message me every morning that each day would get better.

To Lee who promised an ear any time I needed it and who has become a very good friend in a short period of time.

To RyRy for making me laugh, making fun of me, playing a little Stephen Lynch for me and lending me your wife when I needed her.

To Flirt for putting in his two cents in and giving me "the guys side." You said things I needed to hear, so thank you.

To DC who gave me countless hugs at work and would take walks with me to get some air. Your fastly becoming a cherished friend.

To Maggie Sue who sent her kind words through Kel-Kel even though she has her own sh*t going on with just having given birth! :)

Please forgive me if I've inadvertently left anyone off, it was not my intention and my short term memory blows right now.

No comments: