Thursday, November 02, 2006

Someone Took Their Crazy Pill Today....

Ok, seriously, how many times do you need to ask someone to leave you alone before they take the actual f***ing hint to leave you alone?
Latest OC rendition (She forwarded the e-mail she sent to my co-worker - I think I mentioned this earlier) Scroll down as this top e-mail was my latest response (there is only so much crap you can take from someone!!):

-----Original Message-----
From: Bethany
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:33 AM
To: 'The OC'
Subject: RE: I emailed RG....see attached


Donna - GO TO HELL! LEAVE ME ALONE! how many more times do I need to ask you to not contact me again?

DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN! Leave me alone! This is over and I NEVER WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. Please delete my e-mail you crazy b*tch!

START HERE
-----Original Message-----
From: The OC [mailto: TheOC@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:31 AM
To: Bethany
Subject: I emailed RG....see attached



Your a liar Bethany, RG told me I should check out my facts!!!!! And your telling me I am sick???? Did you make up all that stuff about Rhonda bad mouthing me??? It seems you did.

here is RG's response to my email!!!

From: "RG" Add to
Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "The OC"
Subject:
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:42:50 -0500


Got your e-mail today. Not really interested in
going back and forth with you, but before you go off
on someone you should get your facts straight! In any
case, I am deleting you from my e-mail - good luck to
you.

--- "The OC" wrote:

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:17:19 -0800 (PST)
From: "Donna M. OConnor"
Subject: FYI
To: RG@Directmail.com


RG,

Beth told me today that she told you that she told me all the rotten things you said to her and Lisa P about me. I can't accept the fact that you pretended to
be my friend when I was at Walter Karl and even after I left. I was shocked and hurt by the things she told me you said about me. YOu are 2 faced and fake and you
and I are not friends any more. I was only nice to you and your friend and I didn't deserve this.

God Bless you,
The OC

Holy crap - can we say crazy?? This bitch is just unwilling to let this sh*t go. I think, by now, it's obvious I DO NOT want to have any kind of relationship with her. Why can't she take the hint and let it go already!?! Does anyone have an experience with CRAZY?? Help!

No comments: