Thursday, February 15, 2007

What a Friggin' Ordeal!!!

Ohhhhhhh JESUS Heyseus! LOL. OK, so as you all know, I've leased a new car. I am supposed to pick it up tonight.... Well, Honda - the bastards that they are - won't do my vehicle inspection until 3/8/07 the earliest (I suspect because I won't be re-leasing through them). Which means I have to KEEP MY CAR until then. Which means for the next 21 days, I will have two cars. My driveway only holds two cars - mine and Mama Dukes. Where the F am I supposed to put this 3rd friggin car? Then, my license / registration / insurance are all under a separate address which is proving to be a problem with Mazda, because that's all the mail I get at that second address. I just spent the last hour running around getting the address changed on my insurance, getting copies of statements with Mama Dukes address on it and figuring out a way to get my registration and license address changed (I lost my damn passport months ago. Tonight will be spent searching for the passport and my birth certificate (after I pick up the car - if I can pick up the car). I am so frustrated and stressed about this. I'm poor now. I've had a stress headache for 2 days and I can't concentrate because I'm excited for the new car. Argh!!!!!!!!! Is it really worth all this?? LOL.

No comments: